other covers warranty
GutterDome is a permanent solution for an annualproblemTM. Each year, countless hours are spent cleaning clogged and debris filled rain gutters. This is a time consuming and dangerous task which is eliminated by installing GutterDome rain gutter appliances. Our cutting edge siphoning technology and innovatively designed rain gutter appliance prevents clogged rain gutters and allows you to eliminate gutter cleaning for all-timeTM.
Gutter Dome - Review about Lifetime Warranty
- Aug 02
- Gutter Dome
- Household Services
- Lifetime Warranty
- REVIEW RATING 4/5
If you're considering buying Gutter Dome be careful and read the fine print! The salesman advertised a "Lifetime warranty" but it's a 25 year warranty! Then they say it'll keep itself clean, the truth is you're expected to keep it clean by brushing it when pollen and debris clumps on top of it. It's a mess honestly. Buyer beware!!!Read more ›
The LeafFilter™ Manufacturer's Warranty
The LeafFilter™ warranty is the best in the business. Nothing but water will get into a LeafFilter™ protected gutter.
LeafFilter™ gutter guards are backed by a manufacturer's lifetime, transferable warranty.
If at anytime the LeafFilter™ Gutter Protection System allows your gutter to clog with debris, fill with water and overflow, the manufacturer will refund 100% of the material purchase price for all LeafFilter™ material installed on your home. Additionally if your residence sustains any interior water damage from such an occurrence the manufacturer will pay your homeowner's insurance deductible up to $2,000.00.
How This Compares With Other Gutter Protection Systems
Other gutter guards are backed with warranties that support cleaning and removal of clogs. Why? They simply cannot guarantee "no clogs" and, in fact, are acknowledging that their systems will eventually clog and require cleaning.
We don’t limit our manufacturer's warranty to “if (or when) it clogs, we’ll clean it for free”. Because LeafFilter™ really is as good as we say it is. No more clogged gutters.
See local dealer/representative for a full copy of warranty. ????????
CUSTOMER OBLIGATIONS (PROPER CARE/MAINTENANCE)
RHINO Gutter Guard® is the finest micro-mesh gutter guard on the market today. In most cases, rainfall alone is sufficient to keep it clean, but there may be some instances where cleaning/maintenance will be required. Light winds should remove most surface debris (due to the Product slope), but if debris is wet or compressed, higher winds may be required to effect shedding. We do recommend an occasional washing of the mesh using clean water from a garden hose. Using a soft bristled car-wash style brush is ideal to augment this effort. A mild surfactant of degreaser can also be used during this maintenance. Mildew or mold can collect on all types of building products if not cared for correctly. These conditions can be eradicated by utilizing a 1 part bleach and 3 part water solution during the aforementioned maintenance process. Rinse thoroughly after use and do not exceed the recommended concentration of this cleaners. To do so may cause irreparable damage to the Product. Always follow manufacturer’s instructions of their cleaning compounds. Caulking compounds, tar, and similar substances can leach from some roofing materials and mesh clogging may occur. To remove these substances, use reasonable amounts of mineral spirits applied directly to the foreign substance. Test in an inconspicuous area first to ensure product finish is not compromised.
100% TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY
If you ever sell your home, THE RHINO® warranty can be transferred to the new homeowner.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by acts of God, including hurricanes, lightning tornados, thunderstorms, windstorms, hail, etc.
- Failure to perform routine maintenance* (refer to proper care and maintenance)
- Damage or performance failures due to improper installation
- Alterations from original installation
- Damage caused by building or home structure settling or foundational distortion
- natural wear caused by weather or acid rain or other caustic environmental conditions
- Harmful chemicals
- Product being used for unintended purposes or in an inappropriate manner
- Panel removal
- Excessive heat
- Mold or mildew accumulation
- Contact with dissimilar materials** (see list below)
- Impact of foreign objects
- Products that have been painted or whose surface has been altered in any fashion
- Fire damage
- Changes in surface color resulting from chalking, fading, soiling or staining. Exposure to elements may cause these changes over time; the degree to which weathering occurs will vary depending on air quality, location and other conditions over which we have no control.
- Deterioration due to air pollution
- Mesh clogging due to tree sap, paint, tar, leaching roof oils, bird or insect droppings, or other organic/inorganic accumulations
** Direct contact of aluminum products with certain dissimilar materials, or contact with water run-off from dissimilar materials, is likely to create corrosion.
Accordingly, care should be taken during installation to avoid contact.